What determines who wins in today’s highly competitive markets? The new digital economy establishes new best practices and rules, driving transformation in how companies and organizations operate.
We’ve found that companies which strategically drive a digital transformation program, significantly improve in valuation and performance. One of our most valuable tools in helping clients define and deliver winning strategies and solutions is a framework called “Digital Transformation”. The framework is created and actively maintained by Capgemini Consulting and MIT Sloan Management Review. The framework focuses on three major domains of transformation:
- Customer Experience
- Operational Excellence
- Business Model Transformation
In each domain, the framework highlights a number of key transformation and technology areas, and examples of best practice solutions:
In collaboration with customers we help define detailed roadmaps which target both actual changes necessary of management, organization and processes (Transformation Management) as well as specific new digital solutions facilitating the transformation (Digital Intensity).
The framework is continuously updated through working with thousands of executives in 100+ countries. Capgemini Consulting publishes case studies, reports and framework updates frequently, and it’s a great source of business and technology insights. Below you will find the most relevant links and sources for Digital Transformation.
Digital Transformation sources
- Digital Transformation home
- The Digital Transformation blog
- Digital Transformation #10 (August 2017): “The Digital Culture Journey: The importance of culture in digital transformation. All On Board!” (PDF)
- Digital Transformation #9 (Summer 2016): “The Digital Strategy Imperative : Steady Long-Term Vision, Nimble Execution” (PDF)
- Digital Transformation #8 (October 2015): “The New Innovation Paradigm for the Digital Age: Faster, Cheaper and Open” (PDF)
- Digital Transformation #7 (February 2015): “Strategies for the Age of Disruption” (PDF)
- Digital Transformation #6 (July 2014): “Crafting a Compelling Digital Customer Experience” (PDF)
- Digital Transformation #5 (Nov 2013): “Gearing Up for Digital Operations“ (PDF)
- Digital Transformation #4 (May 2013): “Accelerating Digital Transformation”
- Digital Transformation #3 (November 2012): “Making it happen“
- Digital Transformation #2 (January 2012): “Talking ’bout revolution“
- Digital Transformation #1 (July 2011): “The challenges of the digital revolution“ (PDF)