There’s been a lot of reinventing (and inventing) going on the last three years. Can you figure out who did what?
- What company reinvented the telecom industry by providing handset makers an open platform, leading to the retirement of countless proprietary platforms and leading to less fragmentation?
- What company invented a new form factor?
- What company is in the process of reinventing itself by killing its own platform and partnering with its long time foe?
- What company reinvented itself by killing its own platform and rewriting a new from scratch?
- What company reinvented the telecom industry by showing how the carrier is just a bit pipe?
- What company reinvented user experience through radically improving graphical user interface and the introduction of multi touch?
- What company reinvented software distribution through a global app store that supports micro payments?
- What current major mobile market company has yet to reinvent anything?